February 23, 2013

My Thoughts: Renewing Organix Moroccan Argan Oil




Ognanix Moroccan Argan Oil weightless healing dry oil
Made in USA
Price: Php499
Place bought: Watson's, SM Mall of Asia


 
My thoughts.
Last year, my hair went through a lot of chemical treatments. I began changing hairstyles almost every season and due to rebonding, styling and constant hair coloring.. my hair became crazyly damaged. I hate it! I recently cut my hair short and planning to do it regularly every 2weeks just to revive it. Right now, I still dye my hair whenever I have regrowths and use treatment hair creams right after. I tried different hair care products but I recently discovered that Argan Oil has a lot of good benefits to chemically treated hair.
I was at Watson's 2 weeks ago, when I saw this Ognanix Moroccan Argan Oil weightless healing dry oil for only Php499. I applied into my hair ends and I was a bit surprised how it softens my frizzy hair so I bought it! All I thought its 100% Argan oil and for the price of Php499 it was a pretty good deal (cos pure Argan oils I know were pricey, I believe) but as upon reading the ingredients from the label, It appears to be that it wasn't pure. I honestly don't have any problem if this isn't pure Argan oil since it does a good job to my hair, plus it smells so good. I'm trying to define or compare the smell to others that I've tried on but this one seems to be unique. If you ever get a chance to stop by Watson's or anywhere you can find this product, make sure to give it a little sniff cos I'm trying to find a perfume close to this smell. The scent was like floral -ish with a little hint of vanilla, I don't now. Anyway, I love this product so much and I think, the best hair care product that I've tried so far for this year. I'll definitely try the other Organix products next time and probably make a review.


XOXO,

Victoria  

1 comment:

Victoria Din said...

Yes, I agree. Thanks for the link, totally helpful!