March 5, 2013

February Favorites 2013!

Hi guys! I know I'm a little bit late for posting this but Hey! Better late than never, Right? Apologies! This has been on my drafts for weeks and never got a chance to edit and post at the same time. Its been a tough month for me and I'm so glad that Feb was finally over. Weehee! So stoked to share with you guys my February favorites. 

So, lets get on to the items!

Bench, Oat Milk Body Scrub 8.8oz for only Php 150
I love how this body scrub made my skin softer and moisturized during Feb dry-cold season. Its super creamy textured with tiny oats that gently scrub your skin.. But what made me hooked about this was the awesome smell. Seriously! Its highly addictive! The best body scrub that I've tried so far!

Bobbie Premium Nail Cream for only Php35/each
Italian Nude, Touch of Tan and Vamp
 Bobbie is one of the nail polish brand that you can find here in the Philippines, what I love about these is that it could last for weeks without chipping! The  Italian Nude is my all time fav shade! For sure, you've seen this on my nails almost every season! Touch of Tan is a skin-tone, perfect on days when you just want to keep it neutral while Vamp is a nice bright red nail polish.

 Etude House, Dear Darling Tint for Php298, available in all Etude House Stores
Blushing cheeks and lip bitten lips was what I've been rocking during dry-cold season of Feb, I just grab these whenever I feel lazy and not in the mood for heavy makeups. I'll just finish it off with a powder and I'm ready to go! This one saved me from looking like a zombie. Classic!
 

EH 55 Kissful Tint Chou. Price: Php278
This one is a lip gloss stain, but I also used this as cheek stain, love the dewy finish it gives on flash photography. 

UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Price: Php1150 Bought from: Carefree Shopper
Still the best eye primer! See swatches here Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Review


Top Bun! bought this from Divisoria for only Php60, pretty good steal!


Bought these Forever21 Rings at SM Mall of Asia (I forgot the price!), while the H&M 2 pack necklace were from Pinkpumshop


10 Lashes for only Php150! Divisoria got it all for you! LOL! :)


Personal Care, Creamy Petroleum Jelly
My mom bought this from a Japanese store, she forgot the name so I won't be able to give any info about it. This became my bestfriend ever since the cold weather started! I've had extremely dry skin, which becomes cracked during cold season. Now you know why I'm such a sucker for buying moisturizers from head to toe.

Blink by Malcom Gladwell
My favorite book of the month. Its a non-fiction, which presents different format research, situations of wide context about thin-slicing (our ability to gauge what is really important from a very narrow period of experience).


Every time I went out with my family or friends, I'm always having trouble bringing my DLSR cam with me. Well, most of the time the camera bag doesn't pair or at least blend with my outfit so I tend to just leave it at home and use my phone for documenting. I recently discovered this shop called IZZOSHOP where they sells stylist camera bags. I got this camera insert bag for only Php395, its also comes with wide range of color selection. I love how it turns your ordinary bag into a camera bag! Amazing right? :)


EH Aloe Moistfull and Montagne jeunesse Cucumber Peel-off Masque
I love how these face masks condition my skin after a long tiring day.


Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring in Dark Brown, Php350
Its one of the most interesting hair dye. You're like shampooing while dying your hair, it doesn't stain so you don't need to worry about wearing your fav shirt while you doing it alone.  I actually bought this for my sister but she finds it too dark for her present hair shade. I was planning to give it away but I decided to keep this as I want to dye my hair darker after summer.

 Ever Bilena and Fanny Serrano blushes, click for price and swatches here


Tru Colour Contact lens in Hazel


Beauty UK eye shadow collection in Glitz Price: Php300 from Makeupholics
Stunning palette that has greens, pink and purples to achieve a smokey eye. I still haven't used this but I will definitely make a separate review about this palette so you could see closer the swatches. 

 ELF Corrective Concealer
Its a concealer palette that has 2 neutral shades, a green shade for redness/ blemishes and a pink shade for neutralizing dark under eye circles. It has creamy consistency and so easy to blend!

So, that's all my favorites for the month of February 2013. I'm so sorry if I forgot the prices and the places where I bought some of the items. Promise! I'll document the details precisely next time! :)



XOXO

No comments: