February 25, 2013

Swatches: Ever Bilena and Fanny Serrano Blushes

If there's one product in your make up bag that can make a difference in your entire look, it must be the blush. Isn't cool how you can simply alter your look from dull to a healthy glowing face. Blushes is one of every women's must haves. That's why I'm such a sucker for blushes and lipsticks (Back in college, I sometimes use lipstick as blush too!). Honestly, I don't care if its Hi-end or a drugstore brand as long as the formulation doesn't give me skin irritations. Some of my favorite Philippines cosmetic brands are Ever Bilena, Fanny Serrano and Nichido, just to name the few. As you've always heard and has been highly raved by Filipina Makeup Gurus. Tadaaah! :)
 
 Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Earth
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah
Ever Bilena Single Blush-on in Pink Petal

I just wanna share my recent purchases from Rustan's Shopwise. As long as possible, I ignore buying make up from supermarket makeup counters because I'm quite shy doing swatches in the middle of our every Sunday grocery shopping! For sure, you'll see my mom's cart overflowing with food, snacks and our whole week home supplies, while mine's always end up with make ups and/or skin care products. As I prevent people from judging me for having an extreme make up addiction. LOL! I went back the next day and finally got a chance to grab these. :)


Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah,
Add caption
 Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah, 
Price: Php 399.oo
Bought from: Rustan's Shopwise
Also available in All SM Department Stores, Robinsons Galleria and Watsons

 Ever Bilena Single Blush-on in Pink Petal
Price: Php 110.oo
Bought from: Rustan's Shopwise
Also available in All SM Department Stores, Robinsons Galleria and Watsons

Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Earth 
Price: Php 168.oo
Bought from: Rustan's Shopwise
Also available in All SM Department Stores, Robinsons Galleria and Watsons


SWATCHES:

From left: Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah, Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Earth, 
 Ever Bilena Single Blush-on in Pink Petal

For contouring/bronzer, Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Earth it has a  peach to brownish color which compliments every skin tone and one of my most favorite!! This is the possible dupe of The Balm Bahama Mama. I always use this for my evening look cos this one appears great on pictures, especially for flash photography. I love it sooo much! I just found my new best friend!

FS Two Way Cake in Rajah has a matte finish which also good for contouring but I find this  too powdery that's why I only use this for contouring forehead and jawline.

 Ever Bilena Single Blush-on in Pink Petal, is a matte pink blush great for cool complexions.


As a make up enthusiast, I love Hi-end makeups because of the pigmentation and quality it gives. However, if you're on tight budget.. I recommend you looking for a dupe. Isn't good to see dupes that are available in drugstore? :)



XOXO 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Pink Petal looks good, how much does it cost?
xo,
~Pauline @Kallony