March 5, 2013

Makeup by Victoria Din: Classic Chic Look

My sister Karen on her 'Classic Chic' look! Hair and Makeup by: Victoria Din


Hello lovelies! 
As you may know, apart from doing my personal makeup, I'm beginning to practice my makeup skills on other faces. I'm not gonna lie! I have shakey hands and It worries me every time I'm applying liquid eyeliners or curling someone's lashes. I just don't to want to mess up that's why I practice and practice and practice! I decided to do my sister's make up. She wanted to keep it casual yet so chic so the first thing that came to my mind was neutrals and pink lips! I personally love this look because its wearable, very feminine and classic!

Here's the products that I used to achieve this look

 Face: 
Revlon PhotoReady Liquid Foundation in 004 Nude
Revlon PhotoReady  Two Way Powder Foundation in Shell Coquillage

Eyes:  
Eye Primer - E.L.F. - Studio Line Eye Primer Liner Sealer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk 604
NYX Nude on Nude palette
Dollface Cosmetics Sweet & Sultry Palette
Wet'n'Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner
Unlabeled False Eyelashes from Divisoria 

Eyebrows: 
Wet'n'Wild coloricon brow & eyeliner in 646 Taupe
Revlon Fantasy in Brunette (I only used the Gel)
  
Cheeks:
For contouring, Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah
Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush in 221 Classic Pink

Lips: 
Burt's Bee Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa    

 
  
 

No comments: