March 24, 2013

Maybelline The Magnum Volume Express

 Bought from Watsons, SM Dept Store
Price: Php399 (Not sure)

I just wanna share my thoughts about this Maybelline The Magnum Volume Express Mascara. I'm a huge fan of Maybelline Mascaras ever since I discovered them, but not on this one. The only reason I bought this in a first place was because of what it claims. I have thin long lashes and what I only want is just to add up a little volume for a dramatic look. I must say, I wasn't really happy about the result because of its consistency. Its true that it really lengthens and gives volume to lashes. However, the consistency is so thick and creamy that eventually clumps and flaking. I know mascara only last for about 3 months but it was totally unforgivable that, as I opened and used it for the first time, the formula was so thick and really dries up so fast. The product came out too much on the wand brush that you need to wipe it off with a tissue just to lessen the product before application. And once you applied it, the formula tends to settle on the tip of your lashes that it looks like really unclean. 


No comments: