February 14, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original)

Hi Lovelies! Happy Valentines Day! Today I'll be reviewing this Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Portion in Original. I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about this primer for so long, I think most of beauty gurus on Youtube has been using this like Michelle Phan, Say Tioco Artillero and many more. I actually saw this first on one of Promise Phan's Youtube tutorial, 2yrs ago and after that I've always wanted to try it. Sadly.. I live in the Philippines where its sooo difficult to purchase UD cosmetics as compared to MAC which is available in some leading malls around Manila. I bought mine thru online shop carefreeshopper (super trusted online shop, fast transaction!) where they sell UD and other international brands as well.

So lets see whats the hype all about.




Packaging: I noticed the packaging has changed.. The old one was a stand up bottle tube that comes with a wand applicator but what I've got is in squeeze form.
Price: Php 1,150 (28USD)
Place bought: carefreeshopper


Swatches.

The consistency is very light weight, smooth and soooo easy to work with. The color when first applied is very light creamy-ish but when it settle down it became translucent. 

  
Left: Swatched my NYX Nude on Nude eyeshadow palette in bronzy gold w/o UDPP
Right: Swatched my NYX Nude on Nude eyeshadow palette in bronzy gold w/ UDPP 

I love the fact that it makes your eyeshadow more vibrant at first application, but what my total concern was the staying power. I rubbed it few times to see if the eyeshadow will stay in place and it was! Its impressive! There's no doubt why a lot of make up lovers go crazy about this product. 
All in all I would rate this to 9/10. 9 because of the price. Its pricey but
I will definitely purchase another one and love to try the other UD Primer Potion as well. This is the best eye primer I've ever tried so far! I'm so inloooooove!

XOXO


No comments: