April 6, 2013

March Favorites 2013!

Hi guys! Another month has just passed and we're now on the fourth month of the year! Its April! Which means summer has officially started, time to get ready for your favorite bikinis, enjoy the sun and have that beautiful sun kissed skin. Apparently, its scorching hot in Manila, the temperature ranges more or less 34°C. Yes that HOT! It can literally burn your skin for few minutes exposure, so putting on sunblock before you go is a must! Anyway, lets get into my favorite products last March!

1. Pinkies Collection, (Blusher B-01). Tangerine and Corals were one of my ultimate favorite palettes once weather started to warm up. Very fresh looking and versatile. No wonder that as I passed by NARS counter I fell inlove right away with their blush named Taj Mahal. Unfortunately, I was on tight budget and we all know that Nars is really expensive so when I looked for a drugstore dupe, I saw this perfectly matte finished orangey-coral blush from Pinkies Collections. Bought this from SM Dept Store for only 149Php, very cheap and I love this once it settles on my cheek. I paired it with NYX matte lip cream in Antwerp or Ever Bilena Matte in Hot Summer.

2. Eyeshadow Quad from Daiso Japan. My aunt gave me this quad palette when she went home last year from Japan. This has been stuck in my drawer for a year and so I told myself that I really need to get rid off my extreme makeup hoarding and its time to use those products that will expire soon. I only use the gold-bronzy color and the matte dark brown since its the most pigmented, the others were too glittery which I don't really like.

3. Formula 10.0.6, Pores Be Pure Skin Clarifying Mud Mask. Aside from Korean Masks which I super love, I also use this twice a week. Really cleans my pores and truly soften my skin after. My only concern was the tingling sensation I felt when I waited for it to dry, I thought I was having an allergic reaction but I read from various reviews that its pretty normal since it deeply penetrate to clean your pores. Other than that, I highly recommend this product because it really works well.

4. Apologies! I incorrectly labelled the items! :)

5. Kanebo, Kate Real Create Eyes (BR-2). Mostly neutrals, it consists of 1 creamy textured eyeshadow base and 4 Satin finish. Its small and perfect for travelling.

6. Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder. The setting powder that has been raved by beauty gurus. This powder gives a matte finish, it perfectly blends for Asian skintone so you'll gonna love this! I also love how it stays for very long hours. I wore this last week and pretty amazed that it lasts all day, without touch ups.

7. Benefit Benetint, rose-tinted lip and cheek tint. As I mentioned in my previous blogs lip and cheek stain will never be out in my purse. I always have it with me everywhere I go. This lip and cheek tint is one of my favorite, very pigmented and so easy to blend out. It stains very quickly and leaves a very natural look.

8. NYX Lip Matte Cream (Antwerp). Pink-Coral matte lip cream.

9. Wet n' Wild Megablast Nail Polish (Sugar Coat). The neutral nail polish that doesn't clash on every particular clothes I wear, its so clean looking every time I have this on my nails. The color is like a dust white with a hint of pink.

10. Ever Bilenna Matte (Hot Summer) Bright orange matte lipstick. This one kinda reminds me of Mac Morange but this one is matte and has a yellow undertone, while Mac Morage has more of a red undertone. This EB Matte Hot Summer is the perfect drugstore dupe for MAC Morange. Bought this form Watsons for 155Php, very affordable.

11. MAX Factor Mastertouch Under eye concealer (Fair 360) Concealer that I'm currently using right now and I'm loving it!

12. Ever Bilena Ever Original (Brown) Light brown eyebrow pencil. Bought from SM Dept Store for only 95Php

No comments: